10lv
  • (Guest) (Topic Starter)
(Guest) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly could you tell me what happens on the day of travel do we meet up at the Airport .I am traveling on the 26th September from Gatwick to Halkidiki.regards Dawn
Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good Morning,

The tour manager will meet all passengers at Gatwick and you will travel out together, The TM and a rep will be waiting for you at check in.

Hope this helps,

Ben

10lv
  • (Guest) (Topic Starter)
(Guest) (Topic Starter)
'Ben' wrote:

Good Morning,

The tour manager will meet all passengers at Gatwick and you will travel out together, The TM and a rep will be waiting for you at check in.

Hope this helps,

Ben

Hi Ben thanks for that info makes me feel better Regards Dawn

Helenliz44
(Member)
It was great to read this, I have never travelled alone and have only ever been on a plane for a very short trip, so my concerns were what to do at the airport, and how to check in,this worry has stopped me going on holiday, but I feel a bit easier after reading this post. Helen
Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Helen,

Its always a good idea to put a JY Label on your hand luggage as well as you main case. Keep your eye open for others with the labels and you'll soon meet your companions. Its good to go through security with others on the trip which often happens.

Mick

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Helenliz44' wrote:

It was great to read this, I have never travelled alone and have only ever been on a plane for a very short trip, so my concerns were what to do at the airport, and how to check in,this worry has stopped me going on holiday, but I feel a bit easier after reading this post. Helen

Helen

I have my 10th tour booked for 2014... So I am well,used to how the whole set up works with going on a JY tour if there are any other questions you have just ask and I or others will try and answer them for you.

Good Luck

Cindy

sallyc
  • (Member)
(Member)
Have a look at the section called Share your travel tips. The top post is 'At the airport' which takes you through each step of your journey.

Hope it helps

Sally