JudithMcW
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Ollie

I was previously told by the call centre that there was another lady on the same flight as me from Edinburgh to Heathrow on 1 November - this put my mind at rest as I am terrified of Heathrow.

I have just called the call centre to double check a few things and they have now advised that I am the only one coming from Edinburgh for the Australia trip on 1 novmeber.

Could you please look into this for me and proovide the correct information?

Many thanks

Booking ref - A******

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Judith,

I don't usually have access to this sort of information, but I have done some digging and it does appear that there is one other person on this tour travelling from Edinburgh.

I hope this helps - you'll have a fantastic time.

Julia

JudithMcW
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks so much Julia you have no idea what a relief it is to know that there will be someone else on the flight from Edinburgh and having the help to get me from Terminal 5 to 3.

Can sleep easy and look forward to the trip now1

Many thanks

Judith

JudithMcW
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Sorry to be a pain but was previously advised it was a woman in late 60's - is this still the case?

shuggieduggie
(Member)
judith i flew down from edinburgh on my own and i was worried about it as hadn't been to heathrow before but it was fine, i think it's standard for your luggage at edinburgh to be forwarded on to your main flight, once you get to heathrow there are plenty of signs and also plenty of people to assist you. Saying all that, i hope you meet up with the other holiday maker at edinburgh, have a great time.
Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Judith

Sorry but I don't have this information but I expect that what you were told before is still correct. Look out for another passenger with the distinctive Just You luggage tags when you get to the airport - I'm sure the other Edinburgh traveller will be pleased to travel with you.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor