Andy103
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly.

And a Belated Happy New Year to you

I am on this all inclusive trip in April from 21st to 29th of April. Do we know at this stage as to who our tour manager will be please. And also as to how many fellow travellers that will be accompaning us and of course the ratio? And lets hope no BA strike lol. As I had that looming over my head last year, Along with some volcanic ash cloud lol.

Regards JustAndy103

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Andy

A happy new year to you too. I hope you had a good time.

Your tour manager will be Jana Martinikova and so far we have 23 people on this trip - eight men and 15 women. By the way, the departure date for this trip is 22 April.

Let's hope there's a lot less travel disruption this year!

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Andy103
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Olly' wrote:

Hi Andy

A happy new year to you too. I hope you had a good time.

Your tour manager will be Jana Martinikova and so far we have 23 people on this trip - eight men and 15 women. By the way, the departure date for this trip is 22 April.

Let's hope there's a lot less travel disruption this year!

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Yes I am aware the departure date has changed. As my letter was waiting for me when I got home from work. 1 thing though. I have arranged a connecting flight for Glasgow. to Gatwick. And if i recall my flight from Gatwick is now at 8am. So what time will i get the flight from Glasgow? or will it be the day before

Andy

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Andy

The flight times for your connection from Glasgow to Gatwick are still to be confirmed but I can see that the main Gatwick-Bulgaria flight is at 8.45am.

We will let you know as soon as flight times are known.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

shez
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Andy i am also booked on the same trip as you 1st time so a little nervous but looking forward to it.

Andy103
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'shez' wrote:

Hi Andy i am also booked on the same trip as you 1st time so a little nervous but looking forward to it.

Andy103
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Shez.

Dont worry you will be fine, The first time is always a little nerve racking, But once we are there, We will all get on like a house on fire. Have you got the sun tan lotion lol

shez
  • (Member)
(Member)
hi andy yes i have my suntan lotion lol hope its nice and sunny been poorly so need a tan, looking forwrd to meeting you and all the others on the trip, cant wait.

Andy103
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Shez again,

Yep only 4 weeks to go roughly.

I have managed to get myself booked into the Excutive lounge as I will have about 3 and half hours to wait between my connecting flight and the tour flight. A little sun,sand and sea will do you the world of good, See you in a few weeks

Andy

saltyoldseadog
(Member)
'Andy103' wrote:

Hello Shez again,

Yep only 4 weeks to go roughly.

I have managed to get myself booked into the Excutive lounge as I will have about 3 and half hours to wait between my connecting flight and the tour flight. A little sun,sand and sea will do you the world of good, See you in a few weeks

Andy

Hey Andy - see you in the Lounge. (Can recommend the home made Bloody Marys. Neil