KirstyLou
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hey there,

I know it's not for a few months yet but hi to anyone else going to Bulagria on 21st October,

Kirsty

james k
(Member)
'KirstyLou' wrote:

Hey there,

I know it's not for a few months yet but hi to anyone else going to Bulagria on 21st October,

Kirsty

Hello,i am going to Bulgaria on 21 oct.I know nothing about the country HELP........

maryw5437
(Member)
HI - i too am booked to go on this holiday & am very nervous i've not done anything like this before, bulgaria is also an unknown but it does look very nice, hotel i all-inclusive so that will be nice - regards mary - not sure how this community thing works as i can never find what i want, if you want to reply might be best on ***

Editor's note: I can't publish personal information such as email addresses on the Community but I am happy to pass on your details if Mary requests them.

JustAndy103
(Member)
Hi Ladies

I am not on this trip, But I did go to Bulgaria last April over the Easter period.. It is a very good holiday. The hotel is fantastic with plenty of things within the hotel to keep you occupied during your stay. Your hotel is right by a sandy beach. The Rear of the hotel over looks the black sea, And the front over looks a disused/ ex military camp ( not unpleasant) All rooms have balconies and the rooms are extremely roomy. As you are going on a beach holiday, Be sure to take your own beach towels, As the ones in the rooms are just not suitable for beach use. Rooms have hair dryers, And there is an iron room down beside the reception. All meals are fine and there is plenty of it, Starve you wont!. There are 3 hotels within the complex. There is a small town of Old Nessebar( included excursion) only about ten minutes away by taxi. Before getting into any taxis, Be sure to ask the drivers what the price is before getting in. You will be situated on South Beach,,,,, Sunny Beach is about a 20 minute ride in a taxi... By the Hotel reception there is a taxi price list, From the hotel to several listed destinations. If you need any more info, please get in touch. Enjoy your trip

Andy

Spartacus
(Member)
I am also going on this holiday on 21st Oct to Bulgaria. It is my first time, so nice to have a few names from this forum. Thanks JustAndy for the info about the location. Cannot wait.