Pitstop
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Could you please tell me if a European Travel Adaptor is suitable for use in China ? If Not, what do I need as the alternative ?

Penny

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Penny

I would recommend a universal adaptor for China as sockets can vary from region to region.

They are a good investment, as you'll be able to use them wherever you go in the world.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

wendopow
(Member)
hi - going to china 29th july - my tour manager daniel adams has been very helpful and seems great -- i know 28 are going -- i hope there are lots of females ??????????

my first just you hol ---i will report back

many thanks wend xxx

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Wend,

Yes, Daniel is a very popular tour manager so I'm sure you'll have a great time on this trip.

It will be mostly women on this holiday.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

wendopow
(Member)
how many are women ???? are we all flying from heathrow to bejiing -- thanks x
Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello,

There will be 26 women on this trip, and the whole group will be flying from Heathrow.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

wendopow
(Member)
hi any swine flu info for wonder china 29th july -- i knew the quarantined a uk party last week ????

how far ahead is china time diff to uk -- thanks

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello,

We don't have any information to give you at the moment but we are of course watching the situation very carefully in all of the countries we visit. Rest assured that we will inform you immediately if anything is going to affect your holiday.

If you have any specific medical concerns, I would strongly advise you to get in touch with your GP, as he/she will know much more about swine flu and how it might affect you.

Regarding your other question, China is 7 hours ahead of the UK.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor