mazzie
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, Is anyone out there booked for this trip too?

I would love to hear from you as this is my first time on a holiday like this!

I would also greatly appreciate any tips from anyone who has been before.

cj
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mazzie

I have just booked this trip tonight and am so excited. It's my first singles holiday and I know it's going to be very, very cold!!

CJ

lou
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mazzie

Been thinking of booking this holiday myself, always fancied seeing the sites of China.

Just feel awkward travelling alone. What about you?.

lou
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi well took the plunge and have booked this holiday, still cant believe it. Would love to hear from others that are going. Lou
mazzie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, delighted to know you have booked !! I,m getting exited now as not long to go. Yes it will be cold but what an experience ! Still deciding what clothes to take but layers will be good for warmth. Never been on this kind of holiday before but looking forward to meeting everyone. Mazzie
CBK
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mazzie, Lou & CJ - I have booked this trip and it is also my first singles holiday. Am currently buying every thermal item I can lay my hands on as I know that it will be cold.

Claire

mazzie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Claire,

I'm delighted to hear you have booked. Can,t wait to meet up in he executive lounge. I've just phoned Just You for flight details etc & we have 18 so far in our group (including 5 men).

I too have bought thermals as the temperature will be about 1 degree!

Happy Xmas to everyone going on our trip & a wonderful 2009. See you on the 14th Jan!

Regards

Maz

lou
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Claire

its nice to know im not the only one that is new to this, only just over a week and cant wait.

Am going to stock up on thermals too as im sure we are going to need them.

Looking forward to meeting you and all our other fellow travellers, see you on the 14th.

Lou

cj
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Fellow Travellers

I have just logged onto this site for the first time in ages and am so pleased to learn of several other first time single travellers. I am used to flying places on my own and being met by friends but this is my first singles holiday not knowing a sole. Really excited and nervous about the trip. Looking forward to meeting you all next Wednesday.

CJ

mazzie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi All,

Really looking forward to meeting you tomorrow. See you at the airport!

Maz