TGRAN
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Arrived home on 12th September from the Canadian Rocky Mountaineer holdiay. Would just like to say what a brilliant time I had, it was my first holiday with Just You & I'm already looking at planning my next holiday with you. Our Tour Manager Sheila Power was absoultley great & really did look after everyone.
Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello

I'm glad to hear you had such a great time with us in Canada. I will pass on your comments about Sheila!

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

DavidG
  • (Member)
(Member)
I agree, Sheila was great! Tour Manager for add-on Alaska cruise was hopeless! Re Gold Leaf Rocky Mountaineer service - don't bother. Whilst observation car was good, food left a lot to be desired. Was very much 'nouvelle cuisine' ie beautifully presented but tiny portions with no snacks offered between meals. When we complained in afternoon, they provided 6 cookies and some nibbles - for whole coach!
TGRAN
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly,

I received my questionnaire at the weekend, and put a Thank You letter in for Sheila & put a Post It Note on the envelop asking for it to be forwaded on to her, will she get it. When I phoned & enquired about receiving my questionnaire, I asked if it wold be okay to do that & was told it would be. Can you just confirm. Thanks

Trish

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Trish

Yes, that will be passed on to Trish.

I'm glad you had such a great time on this holiday.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

TGRAN
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just in response to DavidG

Are you thinking of the Reunion weekend 20th November ? Trish

DavidG
  • (Member)
(Member)
Trish,

Not much of a 'break' for me as I live just outside Stratford!