Olly
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello

Are you planning to take a holiday with Just You next year? If so, I'd love to hear where you're thinking of going.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

julian888
(Member)
Hi Olly,

I'm booked on the Walking in the Ahr Valley trip. It would be good to see some more of the European short walking breaks added to your brochure.

Julian

Mausie
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Olly

Yes I've booked to go to Antigua in June 2011, my second holiday with JY and really looking forward to it.

Maureen

Olly
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julian

Thanks for your feedback - I will pass that on to my colleagues. We also have a Walking & Culture in Turkey tour which might be of interest to you.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor`

Olly
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Maureen

Thanks for letting me know. I'm sure you'll have a very relaxing time out there.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
I am off to Tuscany in May, and contemplating the Holy Land.

Cindy

PatO
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Olly. I`ve booked Apulia for April and Andalucia for September so far !!! How about you, any plans yet ?

Pat.

Olly
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Cindy

That sounds great, especially the Holyland - a fascinating part of the world.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Olly
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Pat

I was in southern Italy this year and enjoyed it, and make sure you see the Alhambra in Andalucia.

I'm not sure where I'll go in 2011 - hopefully somewhere exotic, plus a shorter break in Scotland.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

JustAndy103
(Member)
Hi Olly

I am going to Bulgaria in April all inclusive, Followed by a return trip to the Austrian Lakes sometime in August. 2 completely different types of trip. Can you please order some nice weather.

Andy

Olly
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Andy

I'm sure Austria will have lovely weather in August. As for Bulgaria, I'll do my best! The highest temperature you can expect is around 15 degrees Celsius and it should be fairly dry.

But I'm sure you'll have a great time whatever the weather is like.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

SylviaJ
(Member)
Hello Olly

I'm starting the holiday season early by going to Iceland for the New Year. Want to do something in March but not sure what. Family holiday to Wales in May. Norway in June. Canada in October. And the big one I want to do is South Africa plus Zambia add on but I need a little persuading because of all the jabs I might need!

Olly
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Sylvia

Wow - that sounds like a busy year. Good luck with the jabs!

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

DavidG
  • (Member)
(Member)
I am intending to make my main holiday a long Christmas break in New Zealand, but you publish details so late!
Olly
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks David.

The Christmas brochure usually comes out around April, so I hope that will give you enough time to book.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

LovelyLesley1
(Member)
Hi Olly,

I am going to Northern Cyprus in March and then a return visit with friends to the Ahr Valley in May. Not decided where to after that, but China beckons for September. So many great places to choose from.

Be happy,

Lesley

Olly
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Lesley

Sounds like a good mix - and I'm glad to hear you are still thinking about China!

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

davegreg
(Member)
I have just joined JY today, so i'm a total newbie! But having travelled to Alaska and Sweden this year, and just returned from a short trip to Krakow, i'll be definately looking to go somewhere a bit warmer next year! New Zealand is on my wish list - so we'll have to see.
Olly
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Dave

We're pleased to have you onboard. You might be new to Just You but it sounds like you are an experienced traveller. I hope you make it to New Zealand - I haven't been but it sounds like an incredible country.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Lesley from Bristol
(Member)
Hi Olly

I've booked to go to Maderia in March, which will be my 9th Just You holiday, which I am sure will be as excellant as the two I went on this year to Malta and Bulgaria. Not sure where I will go later in the year,thinking of the All Inclusive to either Turkey or Greece.

Having travelled with Travelsphere to Australia in 1993,then with yourselves,averaging 2 holidays a year, I think I must have undertaken approximately 30 trips with your Company.

Keep up the good work in providing such value for money holidays.

Regards

Lesley