breadcrumb
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly,

I have sent of my visa application for China a week ago.Does it take long for it comming back to me,as I go in 4 weeks?

Also Ive read on the Heathrow website that executive lounges dont except sportwear.As I be using one before my trip I wondered if I should dress more formal.I was going to take my Fitness first ruckshack as it carrys alot of stuff in,and wear a pair of trainers.Whats your opipion on this?

Many Thanks Olly!

Sharon.x

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Sharon, you should receive your visa very soon if you are leaving for your holiday in 4 weeks time. It will not be late or forgotten.

As for the executive lounge, you are welcome to take any hand luggage in with you, even if it is a sports bag. I would however recommend that you not wear trainers. You do not need to dress formally, as long as it is smart casual, which basically means avoid things like trainers, jeans and t-shirts.

I hope this information has been helpful and if you have any further queries then please do not hesitate to contact me. Have a wonderful time in China!

Kind regards

James, your editor

breadcrumb
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi James,

Thank you very much on your reply,it has helped me alot as I was thinking of wearing trainers on the way there.

Also I dont have to worry on my visa now.

Many thanks,

Sharon.x