Sharon
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi olley

Am having trouble putting on a message on the testamonials or stories board. Can't seem to put in at the bottom the name of the tour. If i don't enter anything it shows up in red. Not sure why because even if i click into it i can't seem to enter anything. (or am i just being a bit stupid )

Thanks Sharon

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sharon

Can you have another go now?

I think the problem was that none of the tours you have been on were entered on your profile. I've added this one for you, and you can enter the tour codes for any of your other tours using the 'My Account' page.

Let me know if you still have no luck.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Sharon
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi olley

Thanks for that it seems to have worked this time. it was such a great trip i did not feel i could not comment on it

Thnaks again

Sharon

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Olly

On viewing my account, there are two holidays I have not been on (strange), Australia I was booked and JY cancelled, but also shows a USA trip including New Orleans. I could not see how to cancel these of the list is there a way I can or do you have to do this your end. I think I have added my last trip on to the list.

I have done

Boston,New England,and New York.

Poland and the Tatra Mountains.

Nashville and Memphis, Country and Elvis Tour.

East Coastliner.

Austrian Lakes.

All great holiday's and I am booked on Sept 2010 Safari

Cindy

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Cindy

I'm glad you enjoyed all of your holidays so much. Which was your favourite?

I had a look into removing those extra tours from your list, but I'm afraid it's not possible. It shouldn't cause any problems, though.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Olly

Re Best Trip ...how does one answer that to be honest..

Boston and New England I went with my Ma In Law to show her what was out there as she had been widowed..she hasnt travelled since but FUNNY I have.. Great tour I meet a lovely Lady Lynda who I have since been on East Coastliner, I also did helicopter fly over statue of liberty ,how much fun was that fantastic.Loved Boston and New England and New York what FUN!!

Poland and the Tatra, This tour I picked for the tour of Aushwitz and Bergen Hau, I always wanted to pay my respects and this did not let me down, the Tatra Mountain part was superb stunning scenery, meet a great group of people, and have since travelled with Rosemary and Sharon from that trip to Austria.

Memphis and Nashville, Gracelands was on my to do list and didnt let me down great time and great tour, Jack Daniels distillary was good.

Eastcoastliner, was action packed I must admit this one exhausted me the amount of internal driving and hotels, but I could not fault the tour, great from begining to end.

Austrian Lakes, was a chance to meet up with two special people, and what stunning scenery, loved the hotel so well placed, tour was very good.

I am so looking forward to the Safari in 2010.

I must say I have loved each and every one of them for many different reasons, but the most is to get away, feel totally safe as a woman, and meet such interesting people and visit this beautifull world of ours...and long may it continue, I am not done jut yet..ha ha

Cindy

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Cindy

Thanks for that round-up. They all sound great - I'm jealous!

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor