breadcrumb
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello can anyone help me please as I would like to get back from Russia with just you in April to Heathrow but instead of a long couch back to Birmingham I would like to get a plane.How do I do this Ive had no luck online as they say the date I want to return is not available? I thought booking a connecting flight would be easy!
stevmag
(Member)
Hi Breadcrumb

Sorry but there are no flights between Birmingham and Heathrow. Havn't been for years now. It's quicker to walk

Gardener
(Member)
Hi Sharon, My name is Andrew I was on the Berlin trip with you in November.

Glad you have booked the Russia Holiday hope you have a nice time.

If you get in touch with Just you they should organise a connecting flight to Birmingham.

I am going to Cyprus in May and they have booked a flight for me from Manchester to Heathrow.

Hope that is of some help.

Andrew.

breadcrumb
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Andrew great to hear from you! I wondered what trip you was going to do this year..as we was both intrested in China,I stil not got the confidence yet to do a 12 hour flight but hope to in the next few years.

I decided to go to Russia as Im so intrested in the politics/history etc just like I was in Berlin..I go in April.

Enjoy your Cyprus trip..I hope you have a great time.Once again..great to hear from you..all the best!

Hi Steve,Thanks for your advice also..no wonder I cannot find any flights! Thanks for putting my mind at rest!