SYRIA
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi olly, it is five weeks on tues til i go to Peru and i still have bot received my national express information. beginning to get concerned as u said i would have it by now. await your reply most earnestly syria
Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Syria

As I understand it you should receive your National Express pack around now but it's nothing to worry about if you haven't - there's plenty of time.

The quickest way to find out when you will receive your pack is to call us on the number above, with your booking reference handy.

Alternatively, let me know your booking reference and I will ask a colleague for you.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

SYRIA
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi olly thanks for your reply. as of yet still no pack. my problem is with the early flight not sure if i have to travel and stay over the night before, unfortunately i cant book anything or not til i receive and find out when last bus leaves Colchester. my booking referance number is:****. thanks again for your help just dont want anything to spoil my trip. syria

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Syria

I have spoken to a colleague who tells me that your voucher has been issued and was posted to you in the last few days. I have your code, but you will probably need the information pack too.

If it doesn't turn up over the weekend, let me know and I will ask my colleague to post this information again.

Don't worry, we still have plenty of time to arrange your coach trip.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

rose22
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

Just a comment about National Express coaches.If you are over 60,it could be cheaper to book directly with them,i did.I caught a N/E coach into Birmingham,changed to one for Heathrow and returned to Birmingham for £20.15.I got all the times and prices from their web sight,but i booked by phone,didn`t trust myself to do it on the web!Thought this information might be of use to others.

Rose