DOND
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly,

I'm trying to contact Cynthia whom I met at the Hampshire Court Hotel last weekend. Is it possible for you to send on my mobile and or e-mail address to them if I supply them to you?I've no other way of trying to make contact as we missed each other on the last day. If they don't respond then fair enough.

Thank you

Phil

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Phil

I'll be happy to pass on your details as long as I can find Cynthia in our system.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

DOND
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks very much Olly. My contact details are (M) **** and e-mail is ****.

Much appreciated Olly.

Kind regards

Phil

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Phil

I'm afraid I can't find Cynthia in our system - I imagine she hasn't signed up to our Community page yet.

However, I will hold on to your details and pass them on if Cynthia gets in touch.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

DOND
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly,

Thanks for trying. Any chance you can trace her through the booking she made?

Phil

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Phil

Sorry but it isn't possible for me to use customers' booking information in that way.

But I will keep your details to pass on if I hear from Cynthia via the Community.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jaya

Well spotted! But unfortunately this message was from a different person attending the same Discovery Weekend. I've since been able to put them in touch as both contacted me independently.

Hopefully Cynthia will log on to the Community at some point and we'll have a happy ending here as well.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Olly

Fingers crossed for a happy ending!

Regards

Jaya