alipali81
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

This will be my first Just You trip and I just want to make sure I'm not the only person going!

Also when do we get details of excursions we can choose as extra etc?

Many thanks

Alex

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Alex

So far, 18 people have booked on to this tour, so you certainly won't be the only one in the group! A few places are still available, so the number may rise.

As for excursions, you will be sent an information pack including details of excursions nearer to departure time. This is typically about two weeks before your flight.

Hope you have a great trip,

Olly, your new editor

helb167
(Member)
hiya

i am booked on this holiday too. i was originally going in september but have changed it to march.

i am looking forward to it. it will be my 2nd trip with just you.

alipali81
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hey

I'm so glad to hear from someone else who is going!

It is my first Just You hol so I am nervous but very much looking forward to it as well!

Alex

helb167
(Member)
hiya alex.

im flying from manchester on this trip.

i went to china with just you in november, it was really good and well organised, the tour manager couldnt do enough for us.

hel.x

alipali81
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I'm flying from Heathrow so I guess I'll see you in San Fran!

I've heard from other testimonials that the tour guides are really helpful - its what you want and need on this kind of trip so that's a bonus anyway. I'm looking forward to all the excursions and stuff, though I'm pretty sure I'll need another holiday by the time I get back!

Alex xx

ALZI
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Everyone

I am going on this trip in March 2009 from Manchester(originally booked for Jan 09 but this was cancelled)

Can't wait...

Alzi

helb167
(Member)
yey!!

someone else is flying from manchester!!! i thought it was going to be only me!!

ALZI
  • (Member)
(Member)
Great. look forward to meeting you then !!

Alzi

helb167
(Member)
how many people are booked on this trip now?

im going from manchester, is there many going from there too? will there be a tour rep in manchester?

6weeks today, looking forward to it.

helen

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Helen

The number of people confirmed on this trip has now risen to 27, with a few more places still available.

The tour manager for the trip, Ann Murray, is based in the south, so she will be flying out from Heathrow with the majority of the group.

However, at least five of you are flying from Manchester, so you may be able to make arrangements to meet some of them at the airport.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

alipali81
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Can't believe it's only 6 weeks now!

Really looking forward to it.

Hope the weather's good. Then again, it can't be much worse than England can it?!

I'm so looking forward to the trip and to meeting new people.

Alex x

ALZI
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Olly

Can you tell me the flight times for this trip yet as I have to arrange travel to and from Manchester airport

Thanks

Alzi

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Alzi

The outbound flight from Manchester departs at 10.55 in the morning, and you'll arrive back at 8.55, also in the morning.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

ALZI
  • (Member)
(Member)
Many thanks Olly

Can I get discounted parking rates through just you ?

Thanks

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Alzi

Yes you can. If you look at the left-hand side of this page you should see a list of options. The eighth one down is 'Airport Hotels & Parking'. Click on that link and you will be able to choose the airport and dates you want.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

GillianAdU
(Member)
Hi

I am flying from Edinburgh and getting the flight from Heathrow on 9 March. Can you tell me what time my flight departs from Edinburgh and what time my flight (coming home) arrives in Edinburgh please?

This is my first Just you holiday and I looking forward to it.

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Gillian

I'll find out for you - can you let me know your booking number?

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

GillianAdU
(Member)
Hi

My booking reference A010024

I just need to know my flight times from and to Edinburgh so I know whether or not I need to get a hotel room and also I need the times to book my car in. Thanks for your help

GillianAdU
(Member)
Hi Olly

Sorry to disturb you again. I heard there is a visa we need to complete online for America. Do you have the web page/link for it?

Cheers