JennyB
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have heard that the 2010 brochures have gone out but I have yet to receive mine. I am all for paperless environment but it is very hard choosing your next year holiday planner without a colourful brochure on your lap. Please can you arrange them to wing their way to me? Many thanks
Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jenny,

I'm sorry for the delay in receiving your new brochures. I have made another request for you this morning. You should receive them shortly.

Kind regards,

Andy, your editor

meganwiltshire
(Member)
Hi I haven't received my 2010 brochure yet & am rather impatient to browse it to start thinking about next years hols.

Megan

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Megan,

Please accept my apologies for the delay in receiving your new brochures. I have made another request for you this morning. You should receive them shortly.

Kind regards,

Andy, your editor

tori
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Olly

Any chance of getting one of those brochuresx

thx

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi there,

Brochures can be requested online directly from the Just You website. This will also ensure that you automatically receive all future brochures and special offers too.

Please let me know if you do not want to do this and I will happily arrange a brochure to be sent to you.

Kind regards,

Andy, your editor

Kathleen
(Member)
Hi

Its now 4TH September and i STILL not got any

brochures, my friends have had theres for

weeks and have started planning for next year

what about me!!!,i know i live all the way

up in Aberdeen Scotland but its not the end

of the world and i do get mail.

Kathleen

(going to be home alone)

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Kathleen

I'm very sorry you haven't received the new 2010 brochures. I've asked our brochure department to send you them again today. Let me know if you don't receive them by the weekend.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor