Michele Brophy
(Member) (Topic Starter)
😛 Hi

Is anyone else going on the Austrian Christmas tour on the 28th November I see it is sold out! Also is anyone flying from Newcastle?

stokesley77
(Member)
Hi Michele,

Late to the party (nervous newbie! 😕  ), I'm hoping to join this tour, flying from Newcastle. Looks like fun...

Margaret.

stokesley77
(Member)
Whoop-whoop! It's official, I'm going! ?
Michele Brophy
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Hi wrote:

Hi Michele,

Late to the party (nervous newbie! 😕  ), I'm hoping to join this tour, flying from Newcastle. Looks like fun...

Margaret.

deewhite02
(Member)
Hi Girls . I’m flying from Birmingham. With Lufthansa to Munich. I checked today and they cancelled today’s flight. I so hope they don’t do that on 28 th?
stokesley77
(Member)
'deewhite02' wrote:

Hi Girls . I’m flying from Birmingham. With Lufthansa to Munich. I checked today and they cancelled today’s flight. I so hope they don’t do that on 28 th?

Oh no,  Lufthansa strikes.... they were only supposed to last 48 hours. Fingers crossed the dispute is settled.   

We're flying KLM, changing in Amsterdam, so maybe that would be an alternative for you too?

Michele Brophy
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Dee hope your flight isn’t cancelled. Look forward to meeting you ✈️?
deewhite02
(Member)
'stokesley77' wrote:

Quote:

Fingers crossed

stokesley77

'deewhite02' wrote:

Oh no,  Lufthansa strikes.... they were only supposed to last 48 hours. Fingers crossed the dispute is settled.   

We're flying KLM, changing in Amsterdam, so maybe that would be an alternative for you too?