fi1978
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello I  am new to all this and finally booked my first trip with JY. I am slightly nervous about it but hopefully it will all go well and I will enjoy it. I was just if anyone else going is in the same boat as me? I am travelling from Glasgow so I am sure the longing for some dry weather and sunshine will outway the nerves!

Fiona

lesley07
(Member)
Hi Fiona

Greetings from a fellow Scot. I booked my first trip with JY in 2010. Jumped in at the deep end and booked to go to China. I was very nervous and almost turned back on my way to the airport! I'm glad I didn't as it was a great holiday and I have now done eight long haul and ten european trips. Am going to Vietnam and Cambodia in two weeks time with Travelsphere with a travel buddy whom I met on a previous holiday.

As in life you will meet all sorts of people on these holidays but in the main people are friendly.

I am sure you will enjoy your holiday and will go on to book many more.

Hope this helps

Lesley

richap7
(Member)
'fi1978' wrote:

Hello I  am new to all this and finally booked my first trip with JY. I am slightly nervous about it but hopefully it will all go well and I will enjoy it. I was just if anyone else going is in the same boat as me? I am travelling from Glasgow so I am sure the longing for some dry weather and sunshine will outway the nerves!

Fiona

Hi Fiona, I am on the same trip as you, going from Liverpool. This is also my first trip, so in the same boat as you, glad I'm not the only one.

Pat

fi1978
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'lesley07' wrote:

Hi Fiona

Greetings from a fellow Scot. I booked my first trip with JY in 2010. Jumped in at the deep end and booked to go to China. I was very nervous and almost turned back on my way to the airport! I'm glad I didn't as it was a great holiday and I have now done eight long haul and ten european trips. Am going to Vietnam and Cambodia in two weeks time with Travelsphere with a travel buddy whom I met on a previous holiday.

As in life you will meet all sorts of people on these holidays but in the main people are friendly.

I am sure you will enjoy your holiday and will go on to book many more.

Hope this helps

Lesley

Hello Lesley 

I backpacked round Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand for 3 months years ago and loved it so I am sure you will enjoy it! I am actually starting to get a bit excited for my trip even though still a bit nervous but looking forward to being somewhere new and different to my everyday. 

On the JY trips do the people tend to have dinner together? I think the idea of having dinner alone has put me off booking for so long but glad I have finally done.

Enjoy your holiday 

Fiona

fi1978
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'richap7' wrote:

'fi1978' wrote:

Fiona

Hi Fiona, I am on the same trip as you, going from Liverpool. This is also my first trip, so in the same boat as you, glad I'm not the only one.

Pat

Hi Pat

Oh I'm glad I am not the only JY 'virgin' I'm sure there will be other like us too! Looking forward to getting away for some well needed sun and relaxation.

See you soon!

Fiona

lesley07
(Member)
Hi again Fiona

Thanks for the info re. Vietnam and Cambodia. Where meals are included group usually eat together and I am sure this will be the case on your trip

Enjoy your first JY adventure.

Regards

Lesley

richap7
(Member)
'fi1978' wrote:

'richap7' wrote:

'fi1978' wrote:

Fiona

Pat

Hi Pat

Oh I'm glad I am not the only JY 'virgin' I'm sure there will be other like us too! Looking forward to getting away for some well needed sun and relaxation.

See you soon!

Fiona

Hi Fiona,

Looking forward to meeting you.

Pat