NicolaT
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi All,

Anyone else going to China in October 2019?

Best wishes

Nicola.

Kate7
  • (Member)
(Member)
'NicolaT' wrote:

Hi All,

Best wishes

Nicola.

Hi Nicola,

I'm Kate and also looking forward to China in October 2019, look forward to meeting you.

NicolaT
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Kate7' wrote:

'NicolaT' wrote:

Hi All,

Best wishes

Nicola.

Hi Nicola,

I'm Kate and also looking forward to China in October 2019, look forward to meeting you.

Hi Kate, look forward to meeting you too. This is my first solo trip so should be interesting.

Best wishes

Nicola.

NicolaT
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Kate,

Look forward to meeting you too. This is my first solo trip so should be interesting.

Best wishes

Nicola

bevstaples@hotmail.co.uk
(Member)
'NicolaT' wrote:

Hi All,

Best wishes

Nicola.

Hi Nicola

I am.  This will be my first solo trip and feeling excited and a bit nervous about it.  Look forward to meeting you.

Kind regards

Bev

Angell
(Member)
Hi

I did this trip last October.

You will have a fantastic time!

Celia JG
(Member)
'NicolaT' wrote:

Hi All,

Best wishes

Nicola.

I am, I went to apply for my visa yesterday. What  farce. They made a problem of everything, even though I followed the instructions to the letter. They even made me go and have a new photo taken, said they were blurred (they weren't) even though one of the ones I had was considered suitable as my passport photo. Never mind, as soon as I receive my passport back I can relax.

NicolaT
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'bevstaples@hotmail.co.uk' wrote:

'NicolaT' wrote:

Hi All,

Best wishes

Nicola.

Hi Nicola

I am.  This will be my first solo trip and feeling excited and a bit nervous about it.  Look forward to meeting you.

Kind regards

Bev

Hi Bev, 

It’s my first solo trip too. Look forward to meeting you. I think we are going to have a great time.

Kind Regards

Nicola.

NicolaT
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Celia JG' wrote:

'NicolaT' wrote:

Hi All,

Best wishes

Nicola.

I am, I went to apply for my visa yesterday. What  farce. They made a problem of everything, even though I followed the instructions to the letter. They even made me go and have a new photo taken, said they were blurred (they weren't) even though one of the ones I had was considered suitable as my passport photo. Never mind, as soon as I receive my passport back I can relax.

Hi Celia,

I’ve completed all my paperwork and am dreading having to go to the embassy to sort it out.

It will be worth it in the end.

I’m really looking forward to this trip, although I will feel nervous nearer the time.

Kind Regards

Nicola

Billy D
(Member)
'Kate7' wrote:

'NicolaT' wrote:

Hi All,

Best wishes

Nicola.

Hi Nicola,

Hi Nicola & Kate

I’m going to China departing 10th October 2019, first trip, are you on this or a later trip in October?

Billy.

Nickyjoppa
(Member)
I'm going to China in October and beginning to get excited!  Went in for my visa in Edinburgh on Thursday and everything went smoothly though slowly!  Hope the collection is as easy!

I'm also a 'Nicola' but ALWAYS called 'Nicky'!

Looking forward to getting some advice on such topics as clothes, excursions and currency!

Nicky