jennifer b
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, would like to say hello to fellow travelers on Discover Puglia trip departing 22nd. September.

Being a first timer I'm really nervous about it.  I only booked it yesterday and couldn't sleep last night thinking about what I'd done. 

Been thinking about it for so long and now I've taken the plunge.

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jennifer

I have not yet done this trip but have heard that it is a lovely destination to visit so you have chosen a good trip. You have taken the first step, which is always a bit difficult, so now there is no need to be nervous. Travelling with Just You is great as everything is taken care of. You will be travelling with other like minded people of all ages. Congratulations for taking the plunge.

Kind regards

Jaya

jennifer b
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jaya' wrote:

Hi Jennifer

I have not yet done this trip but have heard that it is a lovely destination to visit so you have chosen a good trip.  You have taken the first step, which is always a bit difficult, so now there is no need to be nervous.  Travelling with Just You is great as everything is taken care of.  You will be travelling with other like minded people of all ages.  Congratulations for taking the plunge.  

Kind regards

Jaya

Hi Jaya,

Thank you for your comments and reassuring words. I'm really looking forward to it.

Regards

Jennifer b.

Paul N
(Member)
Hi Jennifer 

Probably one of the best decisions you have ever made. I agree with Jaya who has travelled all over the world with JY. Don't be nervous and lose sleep JY normally meet you at departure airport to guide you through and then all you have to do is enjoy and meet a superb group of like minded people and let the Tour Manager take the strain. I set off for my 3rd JY holiday on Thursday am going to Calabria. I had trouble deciding between that and Puglia. Enjoy and if you could write a review on your experience on return that would be great.  

Have a great time. 

Paul

jennifer b
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Paul N' wrote:

Hi Jennifer 

Probably one of the best decisions you have ever made. I agree with Jaya who has travelled all over the world with JY. Don't be nervous and lose sleep JY normally meet you at departure airport to guide you through and then all you have to do is enjoy and meet a superb group of like minded people and let the Tour Manager take the strain. I set off for my 3rd JY holiday on Thursday am going to Calabria. I had trouble deciding between that and Puglia. Enjoy and if you could write a review on your experience on return that would be great.  

Have a great time. 

Paul

Hi Paul,

Thank you for replying to my post it's certainly helpful to hear from seasoned JY travelers.

You have a great time in Calabria and I look forward to reading about your trip on here sometime soon.

Enjoy.

Jennifer.

judith@johnstons.me.uk
(Member)
Hello Jennifer - I went on my first JY holiday last year, and certainly shared your feelings of trepidation.  However, it was all fine.  I'm going to Puglia on 22 September too.  Looking forward to Italian sunshine and lots of Aperol spritzes!
jennifer b
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'judith@johnstons.me.uk' wrote:

Hello Jennifer - I went on my first JY holiday last year, and certainly shared your feelings of trepidation.  However, it was all fine.  I'm going to Puglia on 22 September too.  Looking forward to Italian sunshine and lots of Aperol spritzes!

Hi Judith, 

Look forward to meeting you. I'm sure it'll be great especially after all the rain here.

jennifer b
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Judith,

Look forward to meeting up with you. Are you flying from Gatwick?

Mike A
(Member)
Hi Jennifer, I'm going on this one just before you, on 8th Sept, but I was with some other JYers in Greece a few weeks ago and some of them had already been to Puglia. They said it is great, so we both have something to look forward to. My first JY trip was 2 years ago, but since then I have done 5 more, although I still remember how nervous I felt after booking the first one. As the others have said, you'll be fine, but we all appreciate that initial anxiety.
judith@johnstons.me.uk
(Member)
'jennifer b' wrote:

Hi Judith,

Look forward to meeting up with you. Are you flying from Gatwick?

Hello Jennifer

Yes, I'll be at Gatwick in the small hours of the morning - not my best time!  Hope to meet up with you too.

Linni
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Jennifer

I have been on this trip and would be happy to answer any questions about it if I can.

Have a lovely time, I'm certain you'll enjoy it.

Linni