Jay60
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello, is anyone else here going on this trip?
Vickie
(Member)
Hi Jay,

There are 19 people booked on this trip so far, 5 men and 14 women. Their ages range from mid 50s to early 80s.

Thanks,

Vickie

MikeTheS
(Member)
'Jay60' wrote:

Hello, is anyone else here going on this trip?

Hello Jay: only just registered, so only just seen your message of 6th Feb.

Yes, I'm on it as well. Look forward to meeting you.

MikeTheS
(Member)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Jay,

There are 19 people booked on this trip so far, 5 men and 14 women. Their ages range from mid 50s to early 80s.

Thanks,

Vickie

Hi Vickie, I'm one of them (just registered)

Quick question: do you have a JY rep at Virgin check-in at LGW-N, or just on arrival in St Lucia?

Many thanks

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Mike,

Yep there will be a rep at LGW, usually near the check-in desk and they will keep an eye out for your JY luggage tags, or come to your lounge to make sure everyone is OK.

Thanks,

Vickie

Jay60
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Mike,

Yep there will be a rep at LGW, usually near the check-in desk and they will keep an eye out for your JY luggage tags, or come to your lounge to make sure everyone is OK.

Thanks,

Vickie

Actually there was no rep at Gatwick, we were left to get on with it ourselves. I spent quite a while wandering about wondering whether to go ahead and check in or wait. Very surprised considering you said there definitely would be! Can you explain why please.

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Jay,

I'm very sorry to hear this. Our customer care team is currently looking into what has happened and they will contact you direct with an explanation.

Many thanks,

Vickie