Robertkille
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Vickie

Can you please help me out l have tried to pay my balance on line and I cannot get access to do it online

Have phoned several times but no one is in. I have tried to enter my holiday details but no luck I'm booked on the Sri Lanka trip March 4th 2019 please help 

Thanks Robert

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Robert,

Apologies for the delay in responding. Have you been able to make the booking online? I will ask our Sales team to call you direct if you have been unable to book.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Robertkille
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Vickie

Can you help spoke to Alan paid for the trip with add on and was given anew return date

19th of March he said he would send me travel information which I have received but nothing has been

updated on it travel wise still showing return on 17th how to pay etc

Help

Robert

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Robert,

I've checked with Alan and you should have received your invoice so apologies it's not arrived.

He's going to resend everything to you this morning.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Robertkille
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Robert,

I've checked with Alan and you should have received your invoice so apologies it's not arrived.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Thanks Vickie and Alan got everything now again thanks for the quick reply

Robertkille
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Robert,

Many thanks,

Vickie

Vickie forgot to ask how many were booked on this trip sorry to be a pain Thanks again

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Robert,

No problem at all! 🙂

There are 17 people booked on this trip, 13 women and 4 men, 10 of which are also doing the add-on. Their ages range from early 50s to mid 70s

Many thanks,

Vickie

JanetL22
(Member)
Hi Vickie

Please can you tell me the maximum number of people permitted on this Sri Lankan holiday 4th March (both for main only and also with extension)

Please can you also advise how much the cost of the holiday would be if doing the extension on this date

Thank you

Janet

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Janet,

The maximum allocation on the main trip is 18 and on the add-on it's 12.

The cost of the holiday for this date, with the add-on is 3498.00.

Many thanks,

Vickie

JanetL22
(Member)
Hi Vickie

Thanks but I would appreciate a little further clarification.

Does this mean 30 people in total (ie 18 main only + 12 main with extension)?

Regards

Janet

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Janet,

Apologies I didn't explain that clearly - yes that's correct, 30 people max on the main tour.

Many thanks,

Vickie

JanetL22
(Member)
Thanks Vickie

Regards

Janet