lori10
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Im very excited to have booked next years holiday, The new tour to Jordan in sept.                                           Just wondering if anyone else out there has booked this tour yet also .  🙂
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi I did this tour in 2014, just before it was "rested."  The new itinerary is very similar, but in my opinion, an improvement on ours!  Jordan is a fabulous destination and remains one of my favourites.  You will have a wonderful time!

Any questions, ask away!

All the best,

Bob

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Lori,

I would love to do this tour, Petra by candlelight and star gazing in Wadi Rum sounds wonderful. I did Jordan with Sinai and Cairo, full on tour. This one is just right. I shall be in India and another grandchild on the way so money will be tight next year. Have fun x

Jan

AMG
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi I’ve booked this tour for next September too. So looking forward to Petra full stop but especially by candlelight!
magpie10
(Member)
Hi,

I was looking to book this tour for next November, but since the weather isn’t very good at the minute I’m thinking of booking for September instead.

Vickie - could you please let me know how many are currently booked on this tour for next September, and how many can book in total. I’m hoping to book in the next month or so once I’ve had my leave agreed at work.

Regards

Caroline

magpie10
(Member)
Hi,

I’ve just booked this tour too (4th person to book). I’m really excited already ?.

Caroline

lori10
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'magpie10' wrote:

Hi,

I’ve just booked this tour too (4th person to book). I’m really excited already ?.

Caroline

See you there Caroline...... 🙂

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Jordan was my first Just You adventure in September 2009. I would love to go back as I lost most of my photos. I had purchased a digital camera just for this trip but decided to use up the film on the other camera. Unfortunately something went wrong when rewinding the film and not a single photo came out. I have got a handful of photos which I took with the digital camera. Also, the new itinerary is better so hope I do get a chance to go back as I loved Jordan.

Regards

Jaya

lori10
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'lori10' wrote:

🙂

'magpie10' wrote:

Hi,

Caroline

See you there Caroline...... :)