Corril
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello,

I’m travelling the 1st November 2018 and flying from Newcastle.

I believe there are 14 of us booked.  It would be lovely to hear from others who are going and indeed from anyone who has done this, including any hints or tips

Not long now

Linda

angelaK
(Member)
'Corril' wrote:

Hello,

I’m travelling the 1st November 2018 and flying from Newcastle.

I believe there are 14 of us booked.  It would be lovely to hear from others who are going and indeed from anyone who has done this, including any hints or tips

Not long now

Linda

Hi

I am also booked on the Newcastle Departure, travelling from North Yorkshire so staying at an airport hotel overnight in view of the early start.  This is my first time travelling on my own so very apprehensive.  Although I have been to this area before, beautiful but you need sensible shoes for walking the cobbled streets, it should still be warm so don't forget the SunScreen.  Look forward to meeting your all.

Angela

angelaK
(Member)
I am also booked on the Newcastle Departure, travelling from North Yorkshire so staying at an airport hotel overnight in view of the early start. This is my first time travelling on my own so very apprehensive. Although I have been to this area before, beautiful but you need sensible shoes for walking the cobbled streets, it should still be warm so don't forget the SunScreen. Look forward to meeting your all.

Angela

magpie10
(Member)
Hi,

I am doing this tour for the second time, and flying from Newcastle.

The hotel is situated in a beautiful location. I did all of the trips last time, optional and included, and really enjoyed them all. I’m looking forward to having a more chilled holiday this time and will not be doing either optional trip, but I’m really looking forward to mooching around Mijas on my free days. This is a wonderful holiday and I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.

I’m looking forward to seeing you at the airport.

Caroline

pampas
(Member)
Hi ,I am doing this tour for the first time flying form john lennon Liverpool airport. After losing my husband 18 mths ago av finally took the plunge today and booked this holiday . Am really looking forward to this new adventure and hopefully many more to come .

I'm looking to seeing you at the airport.

Corril
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Angela/Caroline

No need for apprehension Angela, everyone will be lovely I’m sure.

Looking forward to the break, I’m booked on all of the tours Caroline but hopefully will have time to chill and mooch around Mijas too, perhaps put my rusty limited Spanish into practice ?

Hope the sun is shining.?

See you both at the airport

Linda

markfromsuffolk
(Member)
Hi,

I have just booked this holiday, I am flying from London City Airport. In the details about the holiday it appeared I could not book an excursion to the Alhambra as it was less than 18 days before the departure (Not sure why they need 18 days).

Does anyone know if you can book a trip in Mijas to Alhambra?

Looking forward to seeing everyone but like others I am a bit apprehensive because it is my first Just You holiday.

Cheers

Mark

Corril
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'markfromsuffolk' wrote:

Hi,

I have just booked this holiday, I am flying from London City Airport. In the details about the holiday it appeared I could not book an excursion to the Alhambra as it was less than 18 days before the departure (Not sure why they need 18 days).

Does anyone know if you can book a trip in Mijas to Alhambra?

Looking forward to seeing everyone but like others I am a bit apprehensive because it is my first Just You holiday.

Cheers

Mark

Hi Mark, 

I believe it’s because of restricted numbers to Alhambra, worth contacting just you by phone and asking to be added on.

No need for apprehension, everyone will be welcoming I’m sure

Linda

markfromsuffolk
(Member)
Linda,

Thanks for the reply.

Cheers

Mark