Caz
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

This is my first trip and have been told its a great one to go on. Is there anyone else out there booked to go to Andalucia? A bit nervous but excited at the same time and looking forward to meeting new friends and the unknown element of a singles holiday. Cazx :s

maria299
(Member)
'Caz' wrote:

Hi

This is my first trip and have been told its a great one to go on. Is there anyone else out there booked to go to Andalucia? A bit nervous but excited at the same time and looking forward to meeting new friends and the unknown element of a singles holiday. Cazx :s

hi

me name is maria and so i am considering going to andalucia.

seems a lovely place mabe a bit too hot for me but i think it will be fun!

maria299
(Member)
hi

my name is maria.

so i am i considering going to andalucia.

seems a great place, maybe a bit too hot for me but i think it will be fun.

i still haven't booked because i am considring texas,

will see, maybe we will meet in andalucia

Babsargyll
(Member)
Hi Caz, I'm going on this trip too, flying from Glasgow. It's my first trip too so excited & nervous at the same time. Have you booked for the optional excursions? See you there.

Barbara

Caz
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Babs

I am flying from Manchester and I have booked both excursions to Gilbraltor and Alambra Palace. Can't believe its only just over 3 weeks to the holiday. Looking forward to meeting you. xx

Babsargyll
(Member)
'Caz' wrote:

Hi Babs

I am flying from Manchester and I have booked both excursions to Gilbraltor and Alambra Palace. Can't believe its only just over 3 weeks to the holiday. Looking forward to meeting you. xx

Hi Caz!

When I booked this in January It seemed so far away & now I'm starting to count the days. Looking forward to meeting you there. Babs.

Caz
(Member) (Topic Starter)

Hi Caz!

When I booked this in January It seemed so far away & now I'm starting to count the days. Looking forward to meeting you there. Babs.

Hi Babs

I know what you mean, I received my tickets on Saturday only two and a bit weeks to go. I am so looking forward to it. Cazx