Donna1
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi all,

I know it's very far in advance but I wondered if there was anybody who had booked onto this great new tour for next year?  I have booked myself on for the September date and I can't wait!

I'm so glad there is a shorter Western USA tour as the other tour was too long for me to take the time off work so this lets me see what I want to see in the time I'm able to.

I would be interested in hearing from anybody else who has decided to book onto this new tour.

Donna

Travellite
(Member)
Donna, I did national Parks last October and am also tempted on this western highlights. . My sticking point is I’m looking to be near Hollywood proper as the Chinese theatre area needs a longer period of time to be able to have a good look at the stars on the pavement and the best view of the Hollywood sign photo opportunities. There’s pros and cons in most trips but I feel Burbank is like finding myself at Heathrow when I wanted London. I’ve been centred in Hollywood in previous trips and would prefer being central again. T.
Donna1
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you for your feedback.

As this will be my first time in all these areas I'm happy with what has been selected and look forward to exploring these areas with any fellow travellers who book on.

Thank you.

Donna

Travellite
(Member)
Donna, Absolutely, I hope I didn’t sound negative or terse, that certainly wasn’t my intention. I do like the slightly shorter time span of this one. The trip will be here b4 you know it. I’m still browsing and tempted. Travelite