TheWickedWenxh
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hallo to all on the trip to Australia October 2018. There are a few of us already on Facebook in a room called Just You Australia October 2018. Come and say hi if you fancy it ?
Rooti
  • (Member)
(Member)
'TheWickedWenxh' wrote:

Hallo to all on the trip to Australia October 2018. There are a few of us already on Facebook in a room called Just You Australia October 2018. Come and say hi if you fancy it ?

Hi. Thanks for the invitation. Unfortunately I don't do Facebook. I know -there are a few of us out there! I have started a new thread elsewhere asking for tips about the trip from people who have been before. Have you talked about things like budget/how much currency to take and what optional excursions you fancy?

TheWickedWenxh
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Hi wrote:

'TheWickedWenxh' wrote:

Hi. Thanks for the invitation. Unfortunately I don't do Facebook. I know -there are a few of us out there! I have started a new thread elsewhere asking for tips about the trip from people who have been before. Have you talked about things like budget/how much currency to take and what optional excursions you fancy?