Mandy1858
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just to say Hi to anyone travelling on 10th October 2018 to China.

I am getting sooooooo excited!

Mandy x

Chris84
(Member)
Hello to you too Mandy

I'm really looking forward to seeing the Pandas, the Great Wall and hopefully baby pandas.

Chris

Peter G
(Member)
Hi Mandy

I am going on the 10th October trip to China as well. I am doing the Hong Kong add-on at the end. It looks like a busy tour. I shall have to start practising with chopsticks as I don't want to starve!

I have booked the 3 optional visits.Looking forward to seeing you in October. I am going on a train journey from London to St Petersburg in a few weeks time if I receive my visa in time.

Peter

Anthony71
(Member)
Hi Mandy ,

I'm am on the trip ,really looking forward to seeing all the sights.

See you at Heathrow !

Tony

Tidy Toes
(Member)
'Peter G' wrote:

Hi Mandy

I am going on the 10th October  trip to China as well. I am doing the Hong Kong add-on at the end. It looks like a busy tour. I shall have to start practising with chopsticks as I don't want to starve!

I have booked the 3 optional visits.Looking forward to seeing you in October.                                                                I am going on a train journey from London to St Petersburg in a few weeks time if I receive my visa in time.

Peter

HI Peter, I'm only doing the Hong Kong trip  (20th October). But I'm already looking forward to it.

Safe journey to China,

See you in Hong Kong

Mandy W.

Mandy1858
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Anthony71' wrote:

Hi Mandy ,

I'm am on the trip ,really looking forward to seeing all the sights.

See you at Heathrow !

Tony

Hi Tony

I am so excited!

I have added on Hong Kong.

M

Mandy1858
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Chris84' wrote:

Hello to you too Mandy

I'm really looking forward to seeing the Pandas, the Great Wall and hopefully baby pandas.

Chris

Hi Chris

Sorry I didn't reply, forgot all about the fact I had posted a message a while ago.

Are you going to China on the 10th October 2018?

I am sooooo excited now and can't wait!

Mx

Mandy1858
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Peter G' wrote:

Hi Mandy

I am going on the 10th October  trip to China as well. I am doing the Hong Kong add-on at the end. It looks like a busy tour. I shall have to start practising with chopsticks as I don't want to starve!

I have booked the 3 optional visits.Looking forward to seeing you in October.                                                                I am going on a train journey from London to St Petersburg in a few weeks time if I receive my visa in time.

Peter

Hi Peter

It sure does!

I am sooo excited, I can't wait!

Enjoy your trip to St Petersburg, that is a place I want to go as well.

Mx

Chris84
(Member)
'Mandy1858' wrote:

'Chris84' wrote:

Hello to you too Mandy

Chris

Hi Chris

Sorry I didn't reply, forgot all about the fact I had posted a message a while ago.

Are you going to China on the 10th October 2018?

I am sooooo excited now and can't wait!

Mx

Hi Mandy 

Yes I shall be travelling with you on the 10th October. 

I cannot wait and everyone at work is so jealous, its going to be amazing. 

Just over a fortnight away....   😃

How much money is people taking? 

Chris

AndyF
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Mandy1858' wrote:

Just to say Hi to anyone travelling on 10th October 2018 to China.

I am getting sooooooo excited!

Mandy x

I did the trip last November and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Enjoy

Andy

Marion F
(Member)
Hi all

I'm also going on this tour.  Particularly want to see the Great Wall, terracotta warriors and pandas.  

Looking forward to meeting everyone in the lounge at Heathrow.  

I'm staying overnight at the Hilton Garden Inn, anyone else staying the night before?

Marion

Chris84
(Member)
'Marion F' wrote:

Hi all

I'm also going on this tour.  Particularly want to see the Great Wall, terracotta warriors and pandas.  

I'm staying overnight at the Hilton Garden Inn, anyone else staying the night before?

Marion

Hi Marion 

Wow you are getting there early. I have had to double check the travel information!!!

As its an evening flight, didn't see the need to book a hotel the night before. I shall be travelling up from Jersey and across from Gatwick during afternoon aiming to be at terminal 2 about 1600 (depending on traffic). Will try to sleep on plane... but I might be to excited. 

Chris

Marion F
(Member)
'Chris84' wrote:

'Marion F' wrote:

Hi all

Marion

Hi Marion 

Wow you are getting there early. I have had to double check the travel information!!!

As its an evening flight, didn't see the need to book a hotel the night before. I shall be travelling up from Jersey and across from Gatwick during afternoon aiming to be at terminal 2 about 1600 (depending on traffic). Will try to sleep on plane... but I might be to excited. 

Chris

Hi Chris

I always travel the day before, because I don't trust the trains!  I always find plenty to do at the airport.   You are very brave to come from Jersey on the day of travel!  I am travelling from the south coast.  

Looking forward to meeting up in the lounge. 

Marion