ADRIAN J
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi fellow travellers. Thought it was about time i joined the community as i have been travelling with Just You since 2007!

I have just booked my 10th trip which is The Wonder Of China for the 30th of August and it would be great to hear from anyone else going on that date.

I have also been to the Holyland, USA, Canada, Japan,Costa Rica and Jordan if anyone needs any advice or tips!!

Hope to hear from some of you soon.:cool:

helens
  • (Member)
(Member)
I am off to Japan next week. Did you go on the trip to Mount Fuji and was it worth it. I have been told it's better to view from a distance.

Also I am interested in Costa Rica, did you enjoy it.

Thanks for any info.

ADRIAN J
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'helens' wrote:

I am off to Japan next week. Did you go on the trip to Mount Fuji and was it worth it. I have been told it's better to view from a distance.

Also I am interested in Costa Rica, did you enjoy it.

Thanks for any info.

Hi there. Good to hear from a fellow traveller. Japan is a fantastic tour, quite short due to travelling to get there and back but you do see so much so quite busy. We were lucky when we went to Mount Fuji as the weather was clear as sometimes it can be hidden a bit by the clouds. you stop at the visitor centre which gives you a great view and excellent photo opportunities. I would say it is best seen from there although going up the mountain is one of those things you can say you have done!

Costa Rica was fabulous! Plenty of wildlife watching, scenery amazing. Especially enjoyed staying at the lodge and seeing the volcanoes. It is one of those places that i would definetely consider going back to but there are so many other places i want to visit. Hoping to do Peru next year maybe. Hope this helps. Anything else you need to know i will be glad to advise. Adrian.:thumbup:

helens
  • (Member)
(Member)
Thanks for that, I am really looking forward to the trip.

I went to Peru last September, it was absolutely wonderful. No matter how often you see photographs of Machu Picchu, your first view of it will take your breath away. Have also been to China, it is a very busy trip but well worth seeing. You don't need much money as most things are included and there really isn't time to spend anything.

As you say, there are so many places to see.

archibald
(Member)
hi joint as a new traveller
yvonnea3
(Member)
Hi Adrian,

Having just booked my first trip with this company its reassuring to speak to someone who returns for more! My first trip is the West Coast of America in September, is it one you have ticked off already?

Yvonne

ADRIAN J
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'yvonnea3' wrote:

Hi Adrian,

Having just booked my first trip with this company its reassuring to speak to someone who returns for more! My first trip is the West Coast of America in September, is it one you have ticked off already?

Yvonne

Hi Yvonne'

I did the Golden West tour to America in October 2009. It was fabulous and especially enjoyed San Francisco.

I'm sure you will have a great time!

Adrian.

Diane51
(Member)
Hi Adrian,

Good to see so many people on here been on holidays and returned so many times. I am considering Costa Rica in August, my 1st holiday with JY and nervous of course. When did you go as I wonder if it may be the rainy season?

Diane

Annam
  • (Member)
(Member)
Adrian

I'm doing the Holyland in September (with sister company Travelsphere) -did you enjoy your trip there?

Helen

I think I may have been on the same group as you in Peru last year

If so, hope you are well

Anna

ADRIAN J
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Annam' wrote:

Adrian

I'm doing the Holyland in September (with sister company Travelsphere) -did you enjoy your trip there?

Helen

I think I may have been on the same group as you in Peru last year

If so, hope you are well

Hi Anna,

Yes the Holyland was an excellent tour. It was quite busy but was great to visit so many places. Particularly Tiberius and Jerusalem. I am sure you will have a fantastic time!:cool: