sylvia.harmer@hotmail.co.uk
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone my name is Sylvia, I am a widow and live in Perth Scotland. I am considering taking my first holiday as a single traveller and hope to meet new people and make some new friends.

Hope to meet some of you soon.

;)

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Welcome Sylvia.

My best advice to you is stop considering and book. 

Good luck

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Sylvia

I personally would change it so we can’t see your email address...

I have travelled the world with JY and would say just find a tour you fancy and book it...

Cindy

lesley07
(Member)
Hi Sylvia. Greetings from a fellow Scot. I have been travelling on solo holidays since 2010. I had taken early retirement and had the time and the financial resources to travel to places I wanted to visit. My first trip was to China and have since been to India twice, USA twice, Canada, South Africa, Sri Lanka and done four european holidays. I am still a bit apprehensive as I set out on each holiday but I soon relax when I meet up with my fellow travellers. My advice is pick a holiday and go for it!!

Good luck

Lesley

Global bunny
(Member)
'sylvia.harmer@hotmail.co.uk' wrote:

Hi everyone my name is Sylvia, I am a widow and live in Perth Scotland. I am considering taking my first holiday as a single traveller and hope to meet new people and make some new friends.

Hope to meet some of you soon.

;)

'sylvia.harmer@hotmail.co.uk' wrote:

Hope to meet some of you soon

:) Hi Sylvia

Welcome to the forum. You need have no worries about booking any JY holiday.

I’ve been on 3 trips so far, Costa de la Luz, Walking in Northern Cyprus, and Ultimate Alaska, all of which were brilliant, and on 2 Sep I’m looking forward to Discover Puglia. There is always a good mix of people and everyone’s very friendly, but if you want to explore on your own sometimes that’s always possible. 

Now trying to decide where to go next year. I travelled extensively with my late husband but don’t enjoy long haul flights very much so I’ve decided to stick closer to home. I’m looking at maybe The Azores, Mallorca and another Italy tour and although I’m not interested in ocean cruising I quite fancy a river cruise. 

Do hope you find something soon - lots to explore so get out there and enjoy yourself xx