Joh1
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello all,Iam new to this and I'm going to insperationAl China on 17 of may,not long now, any one else going?
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Jon

Welcome to the world of JY travelling, it might help if you put a new posting up, using the date and tour and where your going as the heading, you might get more of a response, but also take on board not every one uses this facility.

Have a great holiday and please write a review when you come back.

Happy travelling

Cindy

Liverbird
(Member)
Hi all, I'm off to Croatia on 5th May my first he holiday with JY and my first solo holiday. It seemed like a good idea when I went to the travel agents but I have butterflies now .I'm hoping all goes well , have enjoyed reading other messages and getting tips. I'm also a bit of a technophobe but am trying my best to sort that out. Love Liverbird
Angie0912
(Member)
'Liverbird' wrote:

Hi all, I'm off to Croatia on 5th May my first he holiday with JY and my first solo holiday. It seemed like a good idea when I went to the travel agents but I have butterflies now .I'm hoping all goes well , have enjoyed reading other messages and getting tips. I'm also a bit of a technophobe but am trying my best to sort that out. Love Liverbird

Hi Liverbird

I have been on many many JustYou and know you will enjoy yourself.  Look forward to meeting you soon.

Angela