Katherine H
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi 

I believe there are a few of us travelling from Manchester on 24th May for the Western Wonders trip.

I just wondered if you fancied meeting up so that we can cross over terminals at Heathrow. I am travelling with British Airways from Manchester to Heathrow at 12.10 

Kathy

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Kathy,

I've checked with the team and there are 5 people flying from Manchester 🙂

Thanks,

Vickie

Katherine H
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Kathy,

I've checked with the team and there are 5 people flying from Manchester 🙂

Thanks,

Vickie

Thanks  😉

Dorrie
(Member)
Hi Kathy.I too will be flying from Manchester.Look forward to meeting you & everyone. Dorothy.
Jackiee
(Member)
'Katherine H' wrote:

Hi 

I believe there are a few of us travelling from Manchester on 24th May for the Western Wonders trip.

I just wondered if you fancied meeting up so that we can cross over terminals at Heathrow. I am travelling with British Airways from Manchester to Heathrow at 12.10 

Kathy

Hi Kathy

I am also on the 12.10 from Manchester, happy to meet up in Manchester.  Could meet up at the gate in Manchester, I will have a Just you tag on my hand luggage

Jackie

Katherine H
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Great i will look out for u !
Katherine H
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jackiee' wrote:

'Katherine H' wrote:

Hi 

Kathy

Hi Kathy

I am also on the 12.10 from Manchester, happy to meet up in Manchester.  Could meet up at the gate in Manchester, I will have a Just you tag on my hand luggage

Jackie

Katherine H
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Great we will look out for each other and our luggage tags ! Kathy