hil2009
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

have been told there are 3 others flying with me are you out there ???

Hilary xx

Liz G
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Hilary

I'm going on China trip 22nd Sep flying from Manchester so its nice to know there will be other folk travelling as well. Have you been with Justyou before? Liz.

hil2009
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi Liz

sorry only just seen your post

There are apparently 4 of us going from Manchester 3 of us girls & a man !! 23 of us altogether apparently age range from 50 to 71 !!! not sure of the M/F ratio but what ever I'm going for the culture not to find romance!! Sounds like we should have an excellent time. Have you travelled with JY before? This is my first time with JY but have been on a single travellers holiday before to Egypt with another company that was amazing.I think China will be the same!

Hilary

hil2009
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi ,

still looking for fellow passengers going from Manchester on Sept 22nd anyone out there???

Jenny Parsonage
(Member)
Hi

I am also going on this holiday and looking forward to meeting everyone. It should be a good experience, my travels with Just You have been very good in the past.

I will be travelling from Norwich to the airport by coach which is very slow process.

Jenny

hil2009
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi Jenny

glad to 'meet' a fellow passenger on this trip I think it should be a really good one as I said I am going from Manchester this is my 1st JY trip look forward to meeting you at Heathrow if you want to get in touch before the holiday my email is ****************

Editor's note: I'm not allowed to publish personal information such as email addresses but if Jenny gets in touch with me I'll be happy to pass your email address on.