JanetL22
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi to all

I have just booked onto this trip so thought that I would come and say hello to any others that may be travelling with me.  Have booked to do all the optional excursions but not the add on which was unfortunately fully booked.

Would be interested to know if any fellow travellers are staying in a hotel the night before we travel.  If yes, any recommendations along with the chance to meet up there would be appreciated.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Janet

ann23
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Janet.

i am booked on this trip but with the add on. I am staying in the Premier Inn the night before. it has a walkway through to the terminal.i am coming from Bristol.

look forward to hearing from you.

Anne

JanetL22
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'ann23' wrote:

Hi Janet.

i am booked on this trip but with the add on. I am staying in the Premier Inn the night before. it has a walkway through to the terminal.i am coming from Bristol.

look forward to hearing from you.

Anne

Hi Anne. It’s lovely to hear from you.

Thanks very much for info on the Premier Inn. The walkway is a real bonus! I will be traveling from Kent so am reasonably close to airport but would rather not take the chance of getting held up on the way there. Having to work full day prior so not sure what time will arrive at hotel. 

Glad to hear you managed to book the add on. I guess it just leaves it open for me to explore Cambodia as a separate holiday

Will be back in touch nearer the time and am looking forward to meeting you

Janet

ann23
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Janet

Good to hear from you. Let me know nearer the time when you hope to get to Heathrow. We could maybe meet up for a drink.

Look forward to meeting you too.

Anne

Smgriffin1
(Member)
Hi Janet & Ann,

I'm booked on this holiday also.

Janet - I'm not on the add on bit either.

Looking forward to seeing Vietnam as it's somewhere I've been meaning to go for a long time. I've book all the excursions, though having look at the Tunnels on youtube I'm a little worried about that one.

Suzanne

JanetL22
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Anne and Suzanne

Anne - would be great to meet up for a drink beforehand but work may mean I will not be able to get to hotel early enough. Will let you know situation as soon as possible.

Suzanne - it’s great to hear from you also. Where are you travelling from and are you staying in hotel beforehand?

I have cancelled the cycling due to a recent problem with my knee but Just You have advised I can re-book in resort if I want to. Really don’t want to miss anything unless I absolutely have to! Must admit I hadn’t really thought about issues with the tunnels but believe you can choose to just do a few easier ones if needed.

Still seems a long way off but that’s probably because I am so looking forward to it.

Janet

ann23
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Suzanne and Janet

I haven't booked any excursions yet. I usually book when I get to the resort but may have another look and book before hand.

Looking forward to meeting you both

Anne