Suitsya
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I've recently booked my first Just You holiday. Bit apprehensive if I'm honest, but seeing all the reassuring comments here it looks like the only thing I'll need to be concerned about is where I'll be going next trip!  I'm going to the Cilento Coast in June, any tips or advice would be appreciated. TIA.

Regards

S

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello

Well done for taking the plunge and booking your first Just You trip. I have not been to the Cilento Coast but have heard many good things about this holiday. There is no need to worry when you travel with Just You as everything is taken care of. You just have to sit back and relax and enjoy yourself. You are sure to meet some of your fellow travellers at the airport either at the check in desks or elsewhere. Just look out for Just You labels on their luggage. Here's wishing you a wonderful first trip.

Kind regards

Jaya

Suitsya
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jaya' wrote:

Hello

Well done for taking the plunge and booking your first Just You trip.  I have not been to the Cilento Coast but have heard many good things about this holiday.  There is no need to worry when you travel with Just You as everything is taken care of.  You just have to sit back and relax and enjoy yourself.  You are sure to meet some of your fellow travellers at the airport either at the check in desks or elsewhere.  Just look out for Just You labels on their luggage.  Here's wishing you a wonderful first trip.

Kind regards

Jaya

Suitsya
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jaya' wrote:

Hello

Well done for taking the plunge and booking your first Just You trip.  I have not been to the Cilento Coast but have heard many good things about this holiday.  There is no need to worry when you travel with Just You as everything is taken care of.  You just have to sit back and relax and enjoy yourself.  You are sure to meet some of your fellow travellers at the airport either at the check in desks or elsewhere.  Just look out for Just You labels on their luggage.  Here's wishing you a wonderful first trip.

Kind regards

Jaya

Thanks Jaya.