wanny
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have just searched the american tours and had a great shock.. All the ones i had my eye on have gone! there are hardly any tours!Maybe there is a lack of demand? Quite disapointed :(

A sad Ann

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Ann,

Apologies to hear that the tours which you were looking at have now gone. However, I can tell you that there are still other American tours with spaces available.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Ann,

It might be worth mentioning which US tours you're interested in, just in case there has been a website glitch or they are being revamped to be reintroduced later in the year?!

Just a thought!

Happy travelling,

Bob

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Bob,

Thanks for mentioning this, I do know that we still have a few American tours available but Ann, if you would like to mention which US tours you have an interest in then I can provide you with some further information on these.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

wanny
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
my apologies, was the route 66 tour, las vagas and florida sunshine? Any new tours in the pipeline?

Ann

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Ann,

These tours are not on offer in the new JY brochure, however there is always the possibility that we may consider these tours in the near future.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Ann,

I knew about Route 66 being the last one only after the person who was on it said so. Did not know about Florida or Las Vegas.

Been quite a few tours that I have fancied over the years then they are pulled before I get a chance to book them 😕 

Jan