BGray
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hey folks, 

A bit of searching on the website last night paid off and I've discovered two new tours are now live....

Firstly, the much anticipated Galapagos.....unfortunately my travel plans for 2019 are already sorted but perhaps I may do it at some stage in the future....

And secondly....Romania!!  I was one of those who have been asking JY for years to put on a tour there and I have to say the itinerary is better than the Travelsphere one.  I'm frustrated as I've all my holidays booked for next year (why didn't JY launch it a few months ago with the other new tours and I would have booked it!!) and it doesn't look like I'll be able to do it in 2019, so hopefully in 2020 (if it's still running then....so please fellow JY travellers, please book it so it keeps on the schedule!!!)......

Happy Friday,

Bob

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bob

Thanks for this information. I would really love to do both Galapagos and Romania. I was thinking of New Zealand in 2019 so now I have a dilemma - New Zealand or Galapagos? Hopefully Galapagos will be offered in 2020.

Regards

Jaya

intrepid traveller
(Member)
Well done, thanks Bobbing
intrepid traveller
(Member)
Well done, thanks Bobbing
jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Well spotted Bob - we can always rely on you to ferret out the new tours.  BUT why does it take someone spending a lot of time on the website to find them.  Why haven't they been announced on the Forum after all the posts recently expressing frustration at the lack of information on new tours.  I know Galapagos but why not Romania.

As you say many JY travellers including myself are now booked up for next year so I just hope that there are bookings for this tour otherwise JY will say 'not enough interest' and rest' it.

Sadly the phone call you received suggesting JY are listening seems less than convincing now.

BGray
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi I've been called a few things over the years, but Bobbing is a new one!!

All the best,

Bob

intrepid traveller
(Member)
'BGray' wrote:

Hi I've been called a few things over the years, but Bobbing is a new one!!

All the best,

Bob

Typo - finger slipped with excitement of new tours revelation. Can’t understand why they are not being announced by JY.  Sorry

BGray
(Member) (Topic Starter)
No worries Intrepid, some of my JY friends are calling me Bobbing online now!!! ;)

Yes I thought there'd be a fanfare for the new tours after all the kerfuffle but nothing....

I do hope I get to do Romania before it disappears!

All the best,

Bob

Moderator2
(Member)
'jonah' wrote:

Well spotted Bob - we can always rely on you to ferret out the new tours.  BUT why does it take someone spending a lot of time on the website to find them.  Why haven't they been announced on the Forum after all the posts recently expressing frustration at the lack of information on new tours.  I know Galapagos but why not Romania.

As you say many JY travellers including myself are now booked up for next year so I just hope that there are bookings for this tour otherwise JY will say 'not enough interest' and rest' it.

Sadly the phone call you received suggesting JY are listening seems less than convincing now.

Good Afternoon Jonah,

Apologies for the late reply.

I have provided a list of the new tours on the '2018 New Tours' thread which you can find by following this link: https://forum.justyou.co.uk/thread-85703-page-12.html?highlight=new+tours 

Kind Regards,

Amy