johnbobs1
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I've just come back from my first holiday with Just You. Had a great time touring around Italy - What a beautiful country! Hopefully I'll be going back there before too long.

I had been worried about certain things beforehand, such as travelling on my own, whether I would settle in and what my tour group would be like, but everything turned out really well. The tour was really well organised - Sandra was our guide and she knew pretty much all there was to know about where we visited, and she looked after us all excellently. Danielle the coach driver also deserves a mention for his expert driving skills and friendly attitude towards us all.

As for our tour group; What can I say? A great bunch of people! We hailed from different countries, backgrounds and walks of life, but all seemed to click. We had our enthusiastic photo taker, a merry comedienne and her Yorkshireman sidekick, knowledgeable artists, airplane pilot and more. Sounds like a right mix - but it worked and we all gelled. I'll never forget you lot and who knows - maybe we'll meet again on a future Just You holiday, or at the nearest comedy club (Helen and John...)

John M

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi John,

I'm delighted to hear that you had such an enjoyable trip with Just You and thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with the community.

For other first timers - I've spotted that John has very kindly shared some hints and tips which you can see here:

https://forum.justyou.co.uk/thread-85912.html  (Thank you John!)

Kindest regards

Julia