sjm533
(Member)
'Rose1999' wrote:

Hi

Can anyone tell me please if there are hairdryers in the rooms in the Bath Road PI, Heathrow?  If so, are they 'proper' ones or ones fixed to the wall?

Can't find any mention on the PI website.

Thanks 

Rose

Hi Rose,

I have stayed here dozens of times and have never noticed a hair dryer.  Whether there is one in a drawer I do not know, probably not - too easy to walk out with it - but there isn't one in the bathroom. 

Sylvia

jan106
(Member)
'Rose1999' wrote:

Hi

Can anyone tell me please if there are hairdryers in the rooms in the Bath Road PI, Heathrow?  If so, are they 'proper' ones or ones fixed to the wall?

Thanks 

Rose

Hi rose,

I recently stayed in PI on Bath Road, the hairdryer is on a fitment in the bedroom.

Jan

sjm533
(Member)
'jan106' wrote:

'Rose1999' wrote:

Hi

Thanks 

Rose

Hi rose,

I recently stayed in PI on Bath Road, the hairdryer is on a fitment in the bedroom.

Jan

Look as though some have and some haven't.  I recently stayed in a part of it that looked as though it could do with a bit of upgrading.  That probably explains it. 

Sylvia

Taffy
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I have stayed there a few times and only once was there no hair dryer in the room. I just asked at reception and they gave me one. 

Taffy.

Hils
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Rose,

I've stayed in both Bath Road PIs numerous times and I wash my hair every morning, so there must be a hair dryer in the room!

Cheers,

Hils

Linni
  • (Member)
(Member)
Most PIs have hairdryers. They're often in the drawer below where you hang clothes.

L