Jinxy13
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I would love to hear from others going on this holiday. It is my first time using JustYou. Exciting!   🙂
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello and welcome,

I have been on many tours but not this one, it is a very popular tour and I have only heard great things about Iceland, so wrap up warm and have great fun. I hope you get to see the Northern Lights

Cindy

Jinxy13
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you Cindy. I think that a new pair of long johns might be in order. I am looking forward to the holiday but especially so because of the Christmas celebrations as well.
Taylor1907
(Member)
'Jinxy13' wrote:

I would love to hear from others going on this holiday. It is my first time using JustYou. Exciting!   :)

Jinxy13
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Taylor1907' wrote:

'Jinxy13' wrote:

South Africa sounds exciting. My holiday is from the 23rd December so Christmas celebrations and seeing a fabulous place. I am excited by the geology. Can’t wait. :shy:

Hello!!

Ive just returned from the trip of a lifetime to South Africa and Zambia with Just You! t's a great way to travel.

It was my first trip with them and it was amazing!! I'm booked to go to Iceland on 30/12 this year, is the same trip as you? I am looking forward to it so much!! I