Jellifer
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi All,

I fancied somewhere cold this Christmas after spending the last couple cruising the Caribbean so have booked to go to Lake Bled. 

Are any of you lovely people joining me?!

Amy - are you able to let me know how many people are booked so far and the age/gender splits?

Many thanks!

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning Jellifer,

I can tell you that 29 travellers are booked onto this trip. 7 are male and 22 are female. The age ranges from late 30s - early 80s.

I hope you have a great trip!

Kindest Regards,

Amy

SylviaJ
(Member)
Hi Jellifer

I am not on this trip but did visit Lake Bled in Christmas 2012. I expected snow and for Lake Bled to look like the brochure but alas not as the snow was late arriving in Europe that year. In fact on our last day, a few of us walked around the lake in brilliant sunshine with our coats off! I remember Ljubljana was very cold and the performance of the Legend of the Sunken Bell was different.

Regards

Sylvia

Patricia baldwin
(Member)
Hi I am going to to Lake Bled this Christmas and would like to hear from anyone else who is going

Patricia

Jellifer
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Patricia baldwin' wrote:

Hi I am going to to Lake Bled this Christmas and would like to hear from anyone else who is going

Patricia

Hi Patricia, great to hear from you. Hopefully some other people on the trip will be on the forum too & get in touch. 13 weeks today! 🙂

Jellifer
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Amy,

Please can I have an update on numbers for this trip?

Thanks

Moderator2
(Member)
Hi Jellifer,

I can tell you that there are now 35 travellers who are booked onto this trip. 8 are male and 27 are female. The ages range between early 50s - early 80s.

Kind Regards,

Amy

Jellifer
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Amy

Can I ask who is the TM for this trip please? Will they be travelling with us from Heathrow?

Thank you

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning Jellifer,

The TM for this trip will be Kristina Jelcic and she will be flying out with the group from Heathrow.

Kind Regards,

Amy

RogertheRed
(Member)
'Moderator2' wrote:

Good Morning Jellifer,

The TM for this trip will be Kristina Jelcic and she will be flying out with the group from Heathrow.

Kind Regards,

Amy

You'll be in excellent hands. Kristina is a marvellous and very capable TM. I remember on one of her earlier trips with TS/JY she had to deal with a missed connection from Zagreb to Sarajevo for 35 or so people. She also managed to get us across the Serbia/Croatia border when it was closed due to the refugee problem.

Have a great trip.

DavidG
(Member)
Hello,

I went on this trip a few years ago (possibly with Jellifer). Two things not to miss: the Bled Cake and the hot chocolate on the island.

The cake is really good - you can start a diet when you get back, and the hot chocolate is the best I have ever tasted.

The hotel is really good and has an excellent swimming pool on the top floor.

As Jellifer said there was no snow, but a few weeks later the whole area was snowed in, so you just cannot tell.

Whatever, a really good holiday with entertainment every night - enjoy.