caroline63
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

I am booked on the Cilento Coast trip on 1st October can you give me any further info - im flying from Gatwick

cheers

Caroline

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning Caroline,

I can tell you that 5 males and 25 females are booked onto this trip. The age ranges between mid-50s to mid-80s.

23 travellers will be flying from Gatwick airport.

Kind Regards,

Amy

MarkJ
  • (Member)
(Member)
'caroline63' wrote:

Hi,

I am booked on the Cilento Coast trip on 1st October can you give me any further info - im flying from Gatwick

cheers

Caroline

Hi Caroline,

I am also booked on this holiday - and flying from Gatwick too. First time on a Just You holiday so not sure what to expect.

Looking at  the previous reply you got I'm going to be younger end of the age group.

Looking forward to the hoilday though.

Cheers

Mark

caroline63
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'MarkJ' wrote:

'caroline63' wrote:

Hi,

cheers

Caroline

Hi Caroline,

I am also booked on this holiday - and flying from Gatwick too. First time on a Just You holiday so not sure what to expect.

Looking at  the previous reply you got I'm going to be younger end of the age group.

Looking forward to the hoilday though.

Cheers

Mark

Hi Mark,

Yes I am also at the younger end so it will be fine. I have been on a JY holiday before and really enjoyed it, I was the youngest on that one to but once you get to know everyone age becomes irrelevant  and everyone just enjoys themselves. See you at Gatwick.