Stephen Taylor
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Visiting Japan this autumn? My next Just You tour is Japan Revealed departing on October 12th and I am looking forward to meeting my group at Heathrow on that date. 

I have been a Tour Manager since 1994 and working in tourism since the early eighties. I mainly work in Asia, particularly the Far East and Indochina. If you are coming with me in October and have any queries please use this thread to air them, I have been taking Japan tours these past three years - it is a surprising and beautiful country, feels like a different planet sometimes and will give you an unforgettable experience.

Westacott
(Member)
'Stephen Taylor' wrote:

Visiting Japan this autumn? My next Just You tour is Japan Revealed departing on October 12th and I am looking forward to meeting my group at Heathrow on that date. 

I have been a Tour Manager since 1994 and working in tourism since the early eighties. I mainly work in Asia, particularly the Far East and Indochina. If you are coming with me in October and have any queries please use this thread to air them, I have been taking Japan tours these past three years - it is a surprising and beautiful country, feels like a different planet sometimes and will give you an unforgettable experience.

I have just received the final instructions for the October 12th departure. I notice that porterage is not included, do we have to take our own luggage from the transport to our rooms and back?  There is also a note about tipping not being included. I thought tipping was not a custom in Japan, is that not right?