Daybreak
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Anyone out there going on this holiday?   I have suggested a Group Table at dinner times to get people together and help the shy ones, who who would have otherwise be sitting alone if they hadn't made any friends.  Does anyone out there think this a good idea?
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi I haven't done this tour, but on every JY tour I've done where dinner is included, the tour manager has reserved a number of tables for JY customers, so everyone eats together as a group - possibly split between 2/3/4 tables.  I am sure it will be similar on this holiday.

Best wishes,

Bob

Barb W
(Member)
Hi Daybreak

I have not done this tour either, but have been on several JY holidays & have to say that in my experience the tables are already arranged for the group. Nobody sits on their own, but you do find people like to change tables to get to know others on the tour, it's a good way to mix. Hope this helps.

Regards Barb

Daybreak
(Member) (Topic Starter)
All sounds good news to me, thanks for your comments
Daybreak
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Barb W' wrote:

Hi Daybreak

I have not done this tour either, but have been on several JY holidays & have to say that in my experience the tables are already arranged for the group. Nobody sits on their own, but you do find people like to change tables to get to know others on the tour, it's a good way to mix. Hope this helps.

Regards Barb

Thank you for all your comments, it sounds very positive.  Dawn

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
I have done this tour and we had several Group tables. All Just You holidays I have been on had similar arrangements where meals were provided.

Regards

Jaya