annap1971
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi 

I fancy doing the alpine tour for the 1st holiday ( ok im taking the plunge !! Yikes ) 

Has anyone been on this ........... thinking October from Manchester . How do i know whose going on this etc and who the tour manager will be . Hope to fly out on my birthday Anna x

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning Anna,

I am glad to see that you have decided to take the plunge! Im sure you are going to have a fantastic holiday with us.

I can tell you that there are currently 9 travellers booked on this tour and the tour manager provisionally allocated to this tour is Elaine Koch.

Kind Regards,

Mildred.

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
The Heart of Alpine Europe is a great tour and well worth going on. You see so much, I played snowballs up one mountain and it is wonderful with so many different forms of transport. Apple streudel in Appenzell. Do not bring honey in hand luggage as it will be taken at Customs- a lot of disappointed people 😞 

Jan

RogertheRed
(Member)
An excellent choice for your 1st JY experience. Although it is 5 years since I did this trip the itinerary and hotel has not changed so that says a lot for the quality of the holiday. May I just suggest that anyone going on this trip takes some Swiss currency as well as Euros as a couple of days are spent there. Although some places accept Euros you get your change in Swiss francs. (The joining instructions just mention Euros). Have a good time.
annap1971
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone thats great .............. book it end of the month when i get paid ........ am nervous and excited tbh probably wont sleep the night before lol ........... Thanks everyone for the input thats great it really helps me and youve made me smile which is even better ........ im actually nervous excited and looking forward too it ... bit apprenenshive too xx
LINCOLN
(Member)
'annap1971' wrote:

Hi everyone thats great .............. book it end of the month when i get paid ........ am nervous and excited tbh probably wont sleep the night before lol ........... Thanks everyone for the input thats great it really helps me and youve made me smile which is even better ........ im actually nervous excited and looking forward too it ... bit apprenenshive too xx

Hi ,Ive booked this holiday for May 2018,would love to hear from you on your return,have a great time.

annap1971
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'LINCOLN' wrote:

'annap1971' wrote:

Hi ,Ive booked this holiday for May 2018,would love to hear from you on your return,have a great time.

Hi Lincoln . Are you sure you dont want to come on it in October lol ..... yea i will do ill let you know how i get on x