jennyc249
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
P :dodgy: Hi, is anyone going on this trip on Sunday 4 June.? love to chat before we go
Dorrie
(Member)
'jennyc249' wrote:

P :dodgy: Hi, is anyone going on this trip on Sunday 4 June.? love to chat before we go

Hi Jenny.I'm joining you on 4th June trip. 🙂 I'm travelling from Manchester by coach on the 3rd.& staying over night at the Corner House hotel near Gatwick.First time for me and I'm beginning to sound like I know what I'm doing!! Looking forward to meeting you.So Excited!! Dorrie.

jennyc249
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Dorrie' wrote:

'jennyc249' wrote:

Hi Jenny.I'm joining you on 4th June trip. 🙂 I'm travelling from Manchester by coach on the 3rd.& staying over night at the Corner House hotel near Gatwick.First time for me and I'm beginning to sound like I know what I'm doing!! Looking forward to meeting you.So Excited!! Dorrie.

Hi Dorrie. First time for me on my own although have been on a JY holiday with a friend before. I'm looking forward to it especially meeting new people. I'm travelling from London and will need to leave home at 3am so if you notice someone with suitcases under her eyes it will be me! Look forward to meeting you

Jenny

jennyc249
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Dorrie

I'm travelling from London to Gatwick early on 4th June. Look for someone with large bags under her eyes as I shall be getting up st 2am! First time on my own but have travelled with JY with a friend a few years ago. Looking forward to meeting you

Dorrie
(Member)
'jennyc249' wrote:

Hi Dorrie

I'm travelling from London to Gatwick early on 4th June. Look for someone with large bags under her eyes as I shall be getting up st 2am! First time on my own but have travelled with JY with a friend a few years ago. Looking forward to meeting you

Hi Jenny.i'll be looking out for you at Gatwick.I'll probably be "wearing" a confused & dazed look with a hint of panic trying to escape! :huh: I'll see you there. 🙂

jennyc249
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Dorrie' wrote:

'jennyc249' wrote:

Hi Dorrie

Hi Jenny.i'll be looking out for you at Gatwick.I'll probably be "wearing" a confused & dazed look with a hint of panic trying to escape! :huh: I'll see you there. :)

jennyc249
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Dorri

Will look out for a panic stricken female in her own. Shouldn't be hard to find!??

Dorrie
(Member)
'jennyc249' wrote:

Hi Dorri

Will look out for a panic stricken female in her own. Shouldn't be hard to find!??

Hi Jenny.No Indeed.hahaha. 🙂

jennyc249
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Dorrie. Apart from the suitcases under my eyes look out for someone wearing blue trousers with blue and white stripe T and white short sleeved cardigan.