NeilY
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Has anyone on this holiday yet booked any of the two optional excursions available ? If so , which ones ? Many thanks .
Jonesdiehard
(Member)
Hi Neil just returned from there 5th May - both trips are well worth the visit other tip if you are a tea drinker - take your own teabags
Jonesdiehard
(Member)
Hi NeilY - just returned from there - both trips are worth a visit
Mel P
  • (Member)
(Member)
'NeilY' wrote:

Has anyone on this holiday yet booked any of the two optional excursions available ? If so , which ones ? Many thanks .

Dear Neil

I did reply to you previously but it has got lost in the JY ether!.

Anyway I am going on the 9th June trip. I have booked the Ravello trip. I am undecided about the national park. I may book it over there.

Will see you there.

Mel

gailtravels
(Member)
Sorry Mr Jones that I could only provide you with two lovely cups of English brew at breakfast xx
NeilY
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jonesdiehard' wrote:

Hi Neil just returned from there 5th May - both trips are well worth the visit other tip if you are a tea drinker - take your own teabags

Many thanks for the info & the tea tip !

NeilY
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Mel wrote:

'NeilY' wrote:

Dear Neil

I did reply to you previously but it has got lost in the JY ether!.

Anyway I am going on the 9th June trip. I have booked the Ravello trip. I am undecided about the national park. I may book it over there.

Will see you there.

Mel

Many thanks Mel .