Janice Williams
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello

Has anyone booked the Bordeaux &Gourmet Retreat holiday on 11 September?  Sounds a great holiday but as a Newbie just wondering how many going?  Regards Janice

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Janice,

Welcome to the Just You community! We are very pleased to have you.

Unfortunately the team here at JYHQ have made the decision to rest this tour. It is not uncommon and seasoned JY travellers will know from past brochures that we regularly give tours a year or two off so we can add/ rotate some new tours into the selection. Wild Borneo and Kenya are just two examples of tours that we have rested and brought back to life.

Kind Regards,

Mildred.

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Janice,

If you're looking for a holiday with good food and wine, why don't you have a look at the new Imperial Danube Wine Experience?  There are a number of dates available including a date in September.  I'm booked on the first departure in May.  It sounds wonderful - staying in a five star chateau in southern Slovakia, trips to Bratislava and Budapest and a day in the chateau's own vineyard.  Three course dinner included each evening, with a selection of wines included!  I'll write a review when I get back.

All the best,

Bob

Janice Williams
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks for reply Bob. Well worth looking at and so much to choose from. Just have to pluck up the courage now! Regards Janice
Joh1
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi everyone I'm going to inspirational China next month,anyone been or going,any tips regards joh1