Kezzer46
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
... until we are off to Burma.... anyone else as excited as me. 

Kerry xx

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Kerry,

Yes very excited here!  But I have to find the time to pack sometime before I fly to Heathrow on Sunday....

Don't forget the wet wipes/hand gel and dollars that haven't been folded!

See you next Monday morning!

All the best,

Bob

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Kezzer

You are right to be excited. I am excited for all of you all as I know what a fantastic holiday you have in store. Have a wonderful time everybody and say Hello to the U Bein bridge for me.

Best wishes

sallyc
(Member)
Me me me me! ?
lesley07
(Member)
Hi Kerry

Hope you have a wonderful holiday. I am off to South Africa on 7th March. Very different from our holiday to Croatia last year.

Regards

Lesley

IanWight
(Member)
Booked for later this year so look forward to your reviews when you get back. Happy, and safe, travels.

Ian

sue dobbs
(Member)
'Kezzer46' wrote:

... until we are off to Burma.... anyone else as excited as me. 

Kerry xx

I can't tell you how excited I am!! Been to quite a few places but this itinerary looks amazing!

Can't wait!!!

Sue.

AbbaDave
(Member)
Have a wonderful time in Burma and I very much look forward to your reviews, maybe next year I will do Burma myself and please hurry on back so that we can then go to Costa Rica/Nicaragua

all the best

Dave

catherineraw
(Member)
very excited  and starting to pack 

Catherine

Kezzer46
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks to everyone who replied... only 4 days to go now and still excited....

Bob I still need to pack too - but I have my wet wipes and new unfolded dollars.

Looking forward to meeting everyone on Monday next week...

Kerry

SarahS
(Member)
Only four now....the countdown has started
Julie White
(Member)
Hi Kerry, Bob and Sally

See you Monday morning bright and early.

Very excited Julie x

Julie White
(Member)
'Julie White' wrote:

Hi Kerry, Bob and Sally

See you Monday morning bright and early.  

Very excited Julie x

And Catherine and Sue X

mikew
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi everyone,

I've started my packing already, there's nothing like being organised...and I'm nowhere near being organised!

Bob and I are at the Premier Inn, Bath Road on Sunday evening so I'll look forward to meeting everyone else for breakfast in the Terminal 4 lounge bright and early on Monday.

Cheers all

Mike

Taffy
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good Evening,

Hope you all have a fabulous holiday, can't wait to see your reviews when you get back. This is one on my shortlist for the future....

Taffy.

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi all,

Looks like we have a great gang going on this tour!  Looking forward to sharing this amazing experience with you all!

Cheers,

Bob

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello everybody,

Hope you all have a great time next week in Burma. Look forward to the reviews

Jan

pat534
(Member)
not long now.also staying at Premier Inn Sunday night.look forward to meeting everyone.

Pat

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello to all those going to Burma

Have a wonderful time. Wish I too was going with you all but can't be in all the places at the same time! Look forward to reading the reviews. Safe travels.

Regards

Jaya

sue dobbs
(Member)
'pat534' wrote:

not long now.also staying at Premier Inn Sunday night.look forward to meeting everyone.

Pat

Is everyone at Premier Inn! People I've been on holiday with before stayed at Ibis so I booked there,looks like I'll be on my own! See you at the airport then,am beyond excited now,the itinerary looks amazing! We are going to have the best time!!

Sue.