claire2017
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello, This is my first just you holiday...just wondering if there is anyone else going on this that would like to say Hi 🙂! looking forward to the escape it looks amazing!
KirstyAnn
(Member)
Hello Claire,

I am just booking this my first singles holiday too. All very exciting. . Which part of the UK are you from? I live in Cornwall.

KirstyAnn
(Member)
Booked this lovely walking holiday. Stopping at the airport the night before if anyone wants to meet up?
HollyDay
(Member)
Hi I have also booked this holiday and will be staying over night at Heathrow night before.

Travelling from midlands.

HollyDay
(Member)
'claire2017' wrote:

Hello, This is my first just you holiday...just wondering if there is anyone else going on this that would like to say Hi 🙂! looking forward to the escape it looks amazing!

Hello Claire, not long to go now! My first time with Just You also and I'm really looking forward to it.

Are u overnighting at Heathrow also?

KirstyAnn
(Member)
'HollyDay' wrote:

Hi I have also booked this holiday and will be staying over night at Heathrow night before.

Great, I booked premier inn Bath Road as friends say it has lots of facilities, let me know if you want to meet up for a chat or dinner, I am easy to get on with.  😃 Just 4 weks and counting

HollyDay
(Member)
'KirstyAnn' wrote:

'HollyDay' wrote:

Great, I booked premier inn Bath Road as friends say it has lots of facilities, let me know if you want to meet up for a chat or dinner, I am easy to get on with.  😃 Just 4 weks and counting

That sounds good, chat or/and dinner. I am Travel Lodge, colleague always stays there said has everything for overnighter, also Bath Road. Am travelling down by National Express and arrive approx 1500/1530!!!  🙂 3 weeks and counting!

KirstyAnn
(Member)
'HollyDay' wrote:

'KirstyAnn' wrote:

'HollyDay' wrote:

That sounds good, chat or/and dinner. I am Travel Lodge, colleague always stays there said has everything for overnighter, also Bath Road. Am travelling down by National Express and arrive approx 1500/1530!!!  🙂 3 weeks and counting!

KirstyAnn
(Member)
I am originally from Stourbridge small world, not long now!
KirstyAnn
(Member)
I posted my phone number it was not released. I posted my email and it was not released. If you want to meet at beth road we need to set a time and location. If not its fine we will all meet Tuesday anyway.
Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon KirstyAnn,

I'm sorry- we do not post private information on the Just You Community such as email addresses and phone numbers but I have emailed your number over to HollyDay who should have contacted you by now.

Kind Regards,

Mildred