TimH
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Is anyone else booked on this tour, I paid my balance last week and looking forward to this trip.

Still got to decide on what optionals to choose, but a bit of time to decide

Return date seems to have changed from my original itinerary, but haven't yet got a clear answer from JY as to what has changed,hopefully i'll get some updated details as am concerned the 4 night add on has reduced to 3

Moderator2
(Member)
Hi TimH,

Air New Zealand have moved their weekly flight back by one day therefore to allow you to have the 4 nights brochured we have moved the departure day back by one day (this means that you now spend 1 night in Christchurch and not 2 nights). You and the other passangers flying to Raratonga will now depart on the same day as the group who fly home to the UK and will arrive in Raratonga the night previous.

I hope this answers your question.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

TimH
(Member) (Topic Starter)
thanks Mildred
PaulineD
(Member)
'TimH' wrote:

Is anyone else booked on this tour, I paid my balance last week and looking forward to this trip.

Still got to decide on what optionals to choose, but a bit of time to decide

Return date seems to have changed from my original itinerary, but haven't yet got a clear answer from JY as to what has changed,hopefully i'll get some updated details as am concerned the 4 night add on has reduced to 3

Hi Tim,

Please can you post a review on your return as I am doing the same trip but without the Cook Islands add-on in January 2017.

Many Thanks 

PaulineD

TimH
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator2' wrote:

Hi TimH,

Air New Zealand have moved their weekly flight back by one day therefore to allow you to have the 4 nights brochured we have moved the departure day back by one day (this means that you now spend 1 night in Christchurch and not 2 nights).  You and the other passangers flying to Raratonga will now depart on the same day as the group who fly home to the UK and will arrive in Raratonga the night previous.

I hope this answers your question.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Hi Mildred

Has a tour manager been allocated yet?

Thanks

Tim

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Tim,

Yes a tour manager has been allocated for this tour.

The tour manager provisionally allocated for this tour is Stephen Rodaway.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Tim,

Please do write a review when you get back - this tour has long been on my wish list.  I'm particularly interested in how you find the Cook Islands - the thought of spending a few days beside a white sand beach is very appealing but as I'm fair skinned I can't lie out in the sun!  So I'd be very interested to find out if there are enough activities on offer to keep me busy!  I wouldn't be adverse to some walks along the said beach though!!

Best wishes,

Bob

Julie White
(Member)
Hello Tim,

You will have a great time. Hopefully your group will be as good as the crowd who went to Borneo.

Please write a review. I am interested in this trip for the future.

Regards Julie

TimH
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I'll be sure to write a review, I've already booked an optional flight to one of the other islands and from what I can see there are snorkelling opportunities, plus various walks across the island.
TimH
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julie White' wrote:

Hello Tim,

You will have a great time.  Hopefully your group will be as good as the crowd who went to Borneo.

Please write a review. I am interested in this trip for the future.

Regards Julie

Hi Julie

Hope you are well, are you back from your Burma tour or is that still to come?

Tim

Julie White
(Member)
Hello Tim,

I am good thanks.  I have just returned from Namibia which was an excellent tour.  I am off to Burma in February.

Enjoy New Zealand

Regards Julie